EvalVid for NS2Implementing Evalvid Tool using NS2 simulator
Evalvid is an open source video quality evaluation tool.EvalVid has a modular structure, making it possible to exchange at user’s discretion both the underlying transmission system as well as the codecs, so it is applicable to any kind of coding scheme, and might be used both in real experimental setups and simulation experiments.
Requirement for calculating data rate:
- Sender side:
- Raw uncompressed video.
- Encoded video.
- Time-stamp and type of every packet sent.
- Receiver side:
- Time-stamp and type of every packet received.
- Reassembled encoded video (possibly erroneous).
- Raw compressed video to be displayed.
Sample code for Evalvid for ns2
This is the sample code for how to set priority traffic for video and foreman
Journal Support for Research Scholars
Ns2 Projects Work Progress
- MANET – Mobile Ad Hoc Network 95%
- VANET – Vechicle Ad Hoc Netwok 97%
- LTE – Long Term Evolution 78%
- IoT – Internet of Things 90%
- Wireless Sensor Network 89%
- Network Security 89%
- Ns2 Attacks 96%
- Cognitive Radio Network 85%
- Parallel and Distributed Computing 73%
- SDN – Software Defined Networking 95%
- P2P , Video Streaming , Peersim 96%
- IPV4 , IPV6 88%
- 4G Network , 5G Network 80%
- Visual , Underwater Sensor Network 79%
- Multicasting Communication 84%
- Wimax, WiFi 90%
- OFDMA 94%