EvalVid NS2 TutorialLearn how to program using EvalVid NS2 Tutorial Videos
What is EvalVid?
EvalVid is a Toolkit which is used for video file transmission.EvalVid is used as alternative to other simulation framework . In EvalVid Video File Transmission in a network are done via two trace files.EvalVid Tool is a very easy to integrate and can be worked under any environment.
Features of Evalvid:
- It’s a modular structure.
- It’s a complete framework and tool-set for video quality evaluation like
- PSNR and MOS metrics.
- Packet/frame loss rate.
- Packet/frame jitter.
EvalVid NS2 Tutorial
This is the sample code of CBR traffic
Journal Support for Research Scholars
Ns2 Projects Work Progress
- MANET – Mobile Ad Hoc Network 95%
- VANET – Vechicle Ad Hoc Netwok 97%
- LTE – Long Term Evolution 78%
- IoT – Internet of Things 90%
- Wireless Sensor Network 89%
- Network Security 89%
- Ns2 Attacks 96%
- Cognitive Radio Network 85%
- Parallel and Distributed Computing 73%
- SDN – Software Defined Networking 95%
- P2P , Video Streaming , Peersim 96%
- IPV4 , IPV6 88%
- 4G Network , 5G Network 80%
- Visual , Underwater Sensor Network 79%
- Multicasting Communication 84%
- Wimax, WiFi 90%
- OFDMA 94%