Manet Simulation Code in NS2Guide to Simulate Manet using NS2 Code.
A mobile ad-hoc network (MANET) is a self-configuring network of mobile routers (and associated hosts) which is connected by wireless links and forms a union of arbitrary topology.In MANET Routers are free to move randomly and organize themselves arbitrarily network’s wireless topology may change rapidly and unpredictably. We have delivered more than 75+ MANET Simulation code in NS2 for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech and PhD Scholars.
Types of MANET:
We have 100% success rate of simulating follwing MANET using NS2 Code.
- Nodes can join and leave the network anytime in a network.
- MANET create the network topology to be dynamic in nature.
- Nodal connectivity is intermittent.
- Distributed nature of operation for , routing host configuration and security.
- High user density and large level of user mobility.
- Multi-hop radio relaying.
- Mobile and spontaneous behavior makes it minimum human intervention to configure the network.
Applications of MANET:
MANET simulation code in NS2 can be applied in the following areas.
- Local level.
- Military battlefield.
- Collaborative network.
- Personal area network.
- Commercial sector.
We can make customize manet simulation code in ns2 framework depending upon your needs.
Sample Manet simulation code in NS2 framework.
Journal Support for Research Scholars
Ns2 Projects Work Progress
- MANET – Mobile Ad Hoc Network 95%
- VANET – Vechicle Ad Hoc Netwok 97%
- LTE – Long Term Evolution 78%
- IoT – Internet of Things 90%
- Wireless Sensor Network 89%
- Network Security 89%
- Ns2 Attacks 96%
- Cognitive Radio Network 85%
- Parallel and Distributed Computing 73%
- SDN – Software Defined Networking 95%
- P2P , Video Streaming , Peersim 96%
- IPV4 , IPV6 88%
- 4G Network , 5G Network 80%
- Visual , Underwater Sensor Network 79%
- Multicasting Communication 84%
- Wimax, WiFi 90%
- OFDMA 94%