NS2 Ad Hoc ProjectsGuide to Implement NS2 Ad Hoc Network Projects
Ad Hoc Introduction:
An Ad hoc is an network which is composed of individual devices and has the ability to communicate with all other device directly.Ad Hoc implies spontaneous or impromptu construction. AD Hoc networks often bypass the gate keeping hardware or central access point such as a router for passing information.We have delivered more than 50+ Ad Hoc Projects using NS2 simulator.Reason to choose Ad Hoc Network Projects
- Ease of deployment.
- Speed of deployment.
- Decreased dependence on infrastructure.
Classifications of wireless adhoc networks:
- Mobile ad hoc networks (MANETs).
- Wireless mesh networks.
- Wireless sensor networks.
Advantages of Ad hoc network Projects:
- It can be more economical when compared to other network.
- Better mobility services.
- Ad-hoc networks posses extreme flexibility.
- Ad Hoc Network considered a robust network.
- Ad Hoc Network Possess non-hierarchical distributed control and management mechanisms.
Challenges on ad hoc networks:
- Packet losses.
- Battery power constraint.
- Device heterogeneity.
- Unstructured and/or time-varying network topology.
- Routes changes.
- Limited wireless range.
Sample code for NS2 Ad hoc network Projects:
This is the sample code for multicast routing protocol in NS2 ad hoc networks.
Routing protocol is CTR
Journal Support for Research Scholars
Ns2 Projects Work Progress
- MANET – Mobile Ad Hoc Network 95%
- VANET – Vechicle Ad Hoc Netwok 97%
- LTE – Long Term Evolution 78%
- IoT – Internet of Things 90%
- Wireless Sensor Network 89%
- Network Security 89%
- Ns2 Attacks 96%
- Cognitive Radio Network 85%
- Parallel and Distributed Computing 73%
- SDN – Software Defined Networking 95%
- P2P , Video Streaming , Peersim 96%
- IPV4 , IPV6 88%
- 4G Network , 5G Network 80%
- Visual , Underwater Sensor Network 79%
- Multicasting Communication 84%
- Wimax, WiFi 90%
- OFDMA 94%