NS2 Code for Mobile Ad Hoc NetworkHow to Implement Ns2 Coding for MANET ( Mobile Ad Hoc Network )
Quick Introduction on MANET
A MANET consists of autonomous collection of mobile users which can communicate over relatively bandwidth in a constrained wireless links.In MANET , network is decentralized, which means all network activity including discovering the topology and delivering messages in a network must be executed by the nodes themselves.Routing functionality will be incorporated into mobile nodes for Manet simulation framework.
Features of MANET:
- Variation in link and node capabilities.
- Multi-hop routing.
- Network scalability.
- Autonomous and infrastructure-less.
- Supports dynamic topologies.
Challenges Faced in Manet Network:
- Handling frequent network partitions.
- Limited range of transmission.
- Discussion on route changes due to mobility.
- Wireless link characteristics are time-varying in nature.
- Packet losses due to errors in transmission.
Advantages of Choosing NS2 code for Mobile Ad Hoc Network.
- Improve flexibility.
- Provide access to information.
- Central Administration.
- Services regardless of geographic position.
- Robust Free Network.
- Networks can set up at any place and time
- Easy Network set up.
- Independence from central network administration.
- Quick Integration.
Sample NS2 code for Mobile Ad hoc Network
Journal Support for Research Scholars
Ns2 Projects Work Progress
- MANET - Mobile Ad Hoc Network 95%
- VANET - Vechicle Ad Hoc Netwok 97%
- LTE - Long Term Evolution 78%
- IoT - Internet of Things 90%
- Wireless Sensor Network 89%
- Network Security 89%
- Ns2 Attacks 96%
- Cognitive Radio Network 85%
- Parallel and Distributed Computing 73%
- SDN - Software Defined Networking 95%
- P2P , Video Streaming , Peersim 96%
- IPV4 , IPV6 88%
- 4G Network , 5G Network 80%
- Visual , Underwater Sensor Network 79%
- Multicasting Communication 84%
- Wimax, WiFi 90%
- OFDMA 94%