Ns2 code for RSA AlgorithmLearn about how to Implement Ns2 code for RSA Algorithm?
what is RSA ? How RSA Algorithm is coded using NS2 Framework?
RSA encryption is a public-key encryption technology developed by RSA Data Security.RSA algorithm is based on the difficulty in factoring very large numbers.RSA encryption technique uses prime factorization as the trap door for encryption policy.Deducing an key in RSA Algorithm, takes a huge amount of processing power and time.
How to Generate Key using RSA Algorithm?
- Generate two different primes k and y
- Calculate the modulus a = k × y
- Calculate the totient φ(n) = (k − 1) × (y− 1)
- Select for public exponent an integer e such that 1 < e < φ(a) and gcd(φ(a), e) = 1
- Calculate for the private exponent a value for d such that d = e −1 mod φ(n)
- Public Key = [e, a]
- Private Key = [d, a]
Sample code for rsa algorithm:
This is the sample code for decryption process involved in rsa algorithm.
Journal Support for Research Scholars
Ns2 Projects Work Progress
- MANET – Mobile Ad Hoc Network 95%
- VANET – Vechicle Ad Hoc Netwok 97%
- LTE – Long Term Evolution 78%
- IoT – Internet of Things 90%
- Wireless Sensor Network 89%
- Network Security 89%
- Ns2 Attacks 96%
- Cognitive Radio Network 85%
- Parallel and Distributed Computing 73%
- SDN – Software Defined Networking 95%
- P2P , Video Streaming , Peersim 96%
- IPV4 , IPV6 88%
- 4G Network , 5G Network 80%
- Visual , Underwater Sensor Network 79%
- Multicasting Communication 84%
- Wimax, WiFi 90%
- OFDMA 94%