Ns2 Code for Shortest Path RoutingLearn to how to implement Ns2 code for shortest Path Routing
When to use Shortest Path routing?
An algorithm that is designed essentially to find a path of minimum length between two specified vertices of a connected weighted graph
General procedure to find out shortest path:
- Initialize the array smallestWeight so that smallestWeight[u] = weights[vertex, u].
- Set smallestWeight[vertex] = 0.
- Find the vertex, v, that is closest to vertex for which the shortest path has not been determined.
- Mark v as the (next) vertex for which the smallest weight is found.
- For each vertex w in G, such that the shortest path from vertex to w has not been determined and an edge (v, w) exists, if the weight of the path to w via v is smaller than its current weight, update the weight of w to the weight of v + the weight of the edge (v, w).
Sample code for shortest path routing:
This code contains main function of dijikstra’s routing algorithm.
Journal Support for Research Scholars
Ns2 Projects Work Progress
- MANET – Mobile Ad Hoc Network 95%
- VANET – Vechicle Ad Hoc Netwok 97%
- LTE – Long Term Evolution 78%
- IoT – Internet of Things 90%
- Wireless Sensor Network 89%
- Network Security 89%
- Ns2 Attacks 96%
- Cognitive Radio Network 85%
- Parallel and Distributed Computing 73%
- SDN – Software Defined Networking 95%
- P2P , Video Streaming , Peersim 96%
- IPV4 , IPV6 88%
- 4G Network , 5G Network 80%
- Visual , Underwater Sensor Network 79%
- Multicasting Communication 84%
- Wimax, WiFi 90%
- OFDMA 94%