NS2 EvalVidImplementing EvalVid Projects using NS2 Simulation Framework
Why NS2 is the Best Choice for Evalvid Framework?
Statistical measure using NS2 Evalvid:
- Calculate PSNR and/or MOS (decoded media compared to original media).
- Loss rate statistics.
- Decoding of erroneous compressed media.
- Playing decoded media.
- Delay statistics.
- Assembly of received compressed media taking packet loss and/or delay into account.
Features of Evalvid:
- Generate received video in compressed format (MPEG4) from receiver trace file and the original video.
- Decode compressed video into YUV format.
- Compute PSNR.
Sample code for ns2 Evalvid:
Journal Support for Research Scholars
Ns2 Projects Work Progress
- MANET – Mobile Ad Hoc Network 95%
- VANET – Vechicle Ad Hoc Netwok 97%
- LTE – Long Term Evolution 78%
- IoT – Internet of Things 90%
- Wireless Sensor Network 89%
- Network Security 89%
- Ns2 Attacks 96%
- Cognitive Radio Network 85%
- Parallel and Distributed Computing 73%
- SDN – Software Defined Networking 95%
- P2P , Video Streaming , Peersim 96%
- IPV4 , IPV6 88%
- 4G Network , 5G Network 80%
- Visual , Underwater Sensor Network 79%
- Multicasting Communication 84%
- Wimax, WiFi 90%
- OFDMA 94%