NS2 Mobile Computing ProjectsGuidance for Implementing NS2 Mobile computing Projects
What is Mobile computing? How to implement NS2 Mobile computing Projects?
Mobile computing is referred as keeping devices in mobility mode as nature and it can access computer network services at any time, place, and anywhere. We offer more number of ns2 mobile computing projects to develop with innovative mobility devices and low power consumption. Mobile computing described as mobile communication, mobile software and hardware devices. We support Ns2 mobile computing projects to handle communication network, properties and mobile infrastructure for student’s projects. It mainly implemented in NS2 to determine the various coverage problem.
Mobile Computing Devices:
We support NS2 mobile computing projects on devices such as personal digital assistance, pagers, laptops, palmtops, and sensors.
Features of Mobile Computing:
For M.E projects, we implement various features of mobile computing are:
- Easy to carry output.
- In geographic location, nodes are in mobility motion.
- To support outdoor mobility, it have wireless network.
- In terms of maturity it differs ubiquitous and pervasive computing.
- Maintain mobility.
Challenges in Mobile Computing:
We handled and overcome various challenges in more than 90+ mobile computing projects. We listed the challenges in mobile computing are:
- Route Construction.
- Identifying Mobile Node Location.
- Data Management, Transmission Model.
- Computing Nodes Are In Fast Motion.
Mobile Operating System:
We support and implement various operating systems are:
We implement this OS mainly for smart phone applications. It programmed by C+ + language. There are various smart companies such as Sony, Nokia, Panasonic and Samsung using this operating system.
It referred as Garnet OS. It mainly deployed for PDA devices. We used in OS for touch screen based graphical user devices and suitable to personal information management.
Palm OS Characteristics:
Various characteristics are achieved in palm OS by us are:
- Sound playback and Record capabilities.
- Simple security model.
- Memory card support extended.
- Monochrome color resolution.
Iphone Operating System:
Now it is renamed as iOS. It is an operating system developed by apple for mobile devices. Various interface applications, such as multi-touch gesture and direct manipulation. The major benefits are it is a virus free operating system. It described with a four abstraction layer there are core service layer, core OS layer, cocoa touch layer and media layer.
Nowadays, more users are using an android operating system. We offer more android projects for smart phones and tablet computers. Android was developed by Google and it is used by large community developer.
Limitation of Mobile Computing:
To develop a mobile computing and we mentioned some limitation analyzed from Science direct papers are:
- Security Lack.
- Power Consumption.
- Human Health Affection.
- High Level Maintenance.
- Insufficient Bandwidth.
Journal Support for Research Scholars
Ns2 Projects Work Progress
- MANET – Mobile Ad Hoc Network 95%
- VANET – Vechicle Ad Hoc Netwok 97%
- LTE – Long Term Evolution 78%
- IoT – Internet of Things 90%
- Wireless Sensor Network 89%
- Network Security 89%
- Ns2 Attacks 96%
- Cognitive Radio Network 85%
- Parallel and Distributed Computing 73%
- SDN – Software Defined Networking 95%
- P2P , Video Streaming , Peersim 96%
- IPV4 , IPV6 88%
- 4G Network , 5G Network 80%
- Visual , Underwater Sensor Network 79%
- Multicasting Communication 84%
- Wimax, WiFi 90%
- OFDMA 94%