NS2 Projects for CSEBest Support Provided on NS2 Projects for CSE Students
NS2 COMPUTER NETWORKING PROJECTS
Ns2 Referred as Network simulator which is a package of object oriented programming module with various tool command line script language. We offer Ns2 computer networking projects for B.E, B.Tech, M.E and M.Tech students. We develop various NS2 computer networking final year projects for the discipline of computer science and communication students with number of innovative ideas. We develop most computer network projects on wireless network. Large innovative ideas are offered by us for computer network projects with various simulators.
Wireless Application Protocol:
We implement wireless application protocol as communication protocol to connect with various services and information from Springer Papers. In mobile device to create web application and to design micro browsers, we integrated WAP standards. It worked on xml, TCP/ IP and HTML and composed of various specification such as WHL, WML script and wireless telephone specification.
Zigbee NS2 PROJECTS:
We offer Zigbee communication as wireless communication and communicate among various network computers and devices. It ensures roe data and high throughput rate and speed. It maintains a low duty cycle and battery life long for static and dynamic topology. We employ direct sequence spread spectrum which allow devices to sleep without synchronization.
Ultra Wideband in Computer Networks:
Short range of communication is approached by us with ultra wideband in wireless network. Various devices are connected in wireless media to transmit video, audio and high bandwidth. UWB systems consume little power with smaller devices to reduce interference among systems. We proposed more than 90+ projects under computer network with various techniques in an efficient way.
Various technologies are implemented with internet connection to connect various devices by us are:
- Phone model converts computer data into analog audio signal. It transmitted through telephone line at receiver it again turn back to computer data.
- Digital subscriber line use copper phone line to transfer original data from various places.
- Cable modem use cable line to transmit signals.
Transmission Control Protocol/ Internet Protocol (TCP/IP):
Transmission control protocol is implemented by us to split original data message as packets and at destination packets are reordered. Using an interconnection network it route packet from one place to other place. We also implement user datagram protocol which is an alternative of TCP protocol and performs faster transmission.
Journal Support for Research Scholars
Ns2 Projects Work Progress
- MANET – Mobile Ad Hoc Network 95%
- VANET – Vechicle Ad Hoc Netwok 97%
- LTE – Long Term Evolution 78%
- IoT – Internet of Things 90%
- Wireless Sensor Network 89%
- Network Security 89%
- Ns2 Attacks 96%
- Cognitive Radio Network 85%
- Parallel and Distributed Computing 73%
- SDN – Software Defined Networking 95%
- P2P , Video Streaming , Peersim 96%
- IPV4 , IPV6 88%
- 4G Network , 5G Network 80%
- Visual , Underwater Sensor Network 79%
- Multicasting Communication 84%
- Wimax, WiFi 90%
- OFDMA 94%