Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) can also refer to as Industrial IoT whereas it is an extension of IoT. Certainly, IIoT is mainly used for industrial purposes which connect sensors, actuators, user equipment, and 5G / 6G devices in a single network for communication. Our PhD Guidance in Industrial Internet of Things is a wide platform specially destined for scholars who desire to build their career in the IIoT field.
This page talks about the different research angles of IIoT along with its contemporary research areas!!!
Why do we use IIoT?
Primarily, IIoT is mainly intended to help industry researchers for designing an industrial framework. It enables them to fix and coordinate a large number of devices or machines in the same network through software, tools, or third platform technologies. It majorly depends on the context of Machine – Machine and IoT, later an Industry 4.0 or Industrial Internet.
What are the benefits of using IoT in Industries?
For the most part, Interoperability, Data Monetization, and Connectivity are considered to be significant characteristics for IIoT. And also, we have listed out few strengths of the IIoT as follows,
- Efficiency Enhancement
- Improved Industrial Protection
- Cost and Time Savings
- Enriched and Intelligent Connectivity among Devices / Machines
More than above, the utmost benefits of IIoT are cost, time, and human errors. Overall, it increases the inclusive efficiency in all aspects such as quality control and maintenance. For more clarity, let’s discuss the key individualities of IIoT.
Significant Features in IIoT
- It is data-intensive where it collect, aggregate, and share bulk volume of data in an effective approach
- It has an intention to raise the automation level at domestic and commercial levels. Here the data is essential and this may affect the human tasks in an Industry 4.0 context. In certain scenarios, automation leads to a decrease in the particular types of work but simultaneously it needs new skillsets.
- In addition, it also has an objective to enhance and optimize the intelligent system.
Next, we are going to see about the Communication protocols in industrial IoT for self-organizing networks of wireless devices. For that, our resource teams have given you some protocols specially used for IIoT communication.
IIoT Communication Protocols
- Application – HTTP, MQTT, DPWS, CoAP, CoSIP, AMQP, XMPP, etc.
- Transport – TCP, UDP, DTLS, ICMP, SCTP, and many more
- Internet – IPv6, 6TiSCH, IPv6-over-foo, RPL Adaptation 6LoWPAN, and others
- Link – IEEE 802.15.4, DECT, ITU-T G.9959, BLE, and more
Thus far, we have discussed IIoT essentials that one should know before starting the research. Now, let’s have a quick look at current ongoing research areas in IIoT.
At the present time, the rise of new technologies has come up with great openings and challenges for the growth of IIoT advances. For instance, network, data processing, security, etc. And, for sake of your technical awareness, we have pinpointed a few evolving domains in IIoT research.
Research Areas in IIoT
- Edge Intelligence
- Data Sharing Security
- VLC in Industrial WSN
- Deterministic Networks
- Cognitive Sensor Networks
- Long Life Industrial WSN
- 5G Network based Edge Communication
- Data Offloading and Load Balancing
As a developing industrial solution, the IIoT network is constructed by linking ups the devices via advanced communication technologies. It empowers the system to sense, control, analyze and transport data from the environment. As well as, it makes highly valuable decisions in an incredible way to create more efficient industry productivity and performance than ever.
Moreover, employing edge computing technology with IIoT can practice part of large-scale real-time sensing data on the network edge which is close to the data source. And also, it cracks several key problems such as limited transmission bandwidth, high latency, and decision making from the cloud platform. Further, if you want in-depth PhD Guidance in Industrial Internet of Things for your research and development then make the bond with us.
Research Topics in IIOT
- AI-based AR/VR platform
- Edge-based AI platforms
- AI-assisted Reliable Systems
- Scalable Hybrid Systems based on AI
- Privacy enabled Edge-based AI Systems
- Learning Methods and Algorithms in AI System
- AI-enabled Real-world or Industrial Applications
- Industrial Safety and Decision Making Schemes for AI Platform
- Communication, Handling, and Storage Issues with Game-theoretic Solutions for AI-based systems
Our PhD Guidance Services
For your information, we have also listed our services for PhD Programmes
- Area Identification
- Domain Identification
- Literature Survey
- Problem Identification
- Solution Identification
- Research Proposal Writing
- Practical Implementation
- Paper Writing
- Paper publishing
- Thesis Writing
Hence, we are keen to serve you in all aspects of PhD Guidance in Industrial Internet of Things at your needed time. Our technical professionals will provide you with step-by-step guidance under our expert’s supervision to reach your PhD goal.