Software Defined Networking in NS2Implementing Software Defined Networking using NS2 simulator
What is Software Defined Networking?Reason to Implement software Defined Networking using NS2 simulator?
Software-Defined Networking (SDN) is an emerging architecture that is dynamic, manageable, cost-effective, and adaptable, making it ideal for the high-bandwidth, dynamic nature of today’s applications.We provide best Topics and Ns2 code for implementing Software defined networking projects. SDN architecture decouples the network control and forwarding functions enabling the network control to become directly programmable and the underlying infrastructure to be abstracted for applications and network services.we have successfully delivered more than 100+ software defined networking projects in ns2 for students.
Features of SDN:
- It’s an open standards-based and vendor neutral.
- Pro-grammatically configured.
- Directly programmable.
- Centrally managed .
Types of tiers in SDN architecture:
- Application tier.
- Control plane tier.
- Infrastructure or Data-plane tier.
Benefits of SDN:
- Deliver agility and flexibility.
- Reduce capEx.
- Enable innovation.
- Reduce OpEx.
Sample code for software defined Networking in NS2
Journal Support for Research Scholars
Ns2 Projects Work Progress
- MANET – Mobile Ad Hoc Network 95%
- VANET – Vechicle Ad Hoc Netwok 97%
- LTE – Long Term Evolution 78%
- IoT – Internet of Things 90%
- Wireless Sensor Network 89%
- Network Security 89%
- Ns2 Attacks 96%
- Cognitive Radio Network 85%
- Parallel and Distributed Computing 73%
- SDN – Software Defined Networking 95%
- P2P , Video Streaming , Peersim 96%
- IPV4 , IPV6 88%
- 4G Network , 5G Network 80%
- Visual , Underwater Sensor Network 79%
- Multicasting Communication 84%
- Wimax, WiFi 90%
- OFDMA 94%