NS2 Vertical Handover ProjectsImplementing Vertical Handover Projects using NS2 simulator.
What is Vertical Handover?How to implement Vertical Handover Projects using NS2 simulator?
Vertical handover is referred to a process of transferring connected call to a network/data session from one channel to a cell of core network of another channel.Vertical handover refers to automatic switching the communication/data session from one technology to the other technology.Download sample code for implementing Vertical handover projects using ns2 simulator.
Handover initialization techniques: Depending upon the received signal strength from current and neighboring base station the handover initialization techniques will be followed,four types of implementing vertical handover using ns2 simulator.
- Relative Signal Strength.
- Relative Signal Strength with Threshold.
- Relative Signal Strength with Hysteresis.
- Relative Signal Strength with Hysteresis and Threshold.
Sample code for vertical handover:
This is the sample code for vertical handover between the wifi and wimax networks.
Journal Support for Research Scholars
Ns2 Projects Work Progress
- MANET – Mobile Ad Hoc Network 95%
- VANET – Vechicle Ad Hoc Netwok 97%
- LTE – Long Term Evolution 78%
- IoT – Internet of Things 90%
- Wireless Sensor Network 89%
- Network Security 89%
- Ns2 Attacks 96%
- Cognitive Radio Network 85%
- Parallel and Distributed Computing 73%
- SDN – Software Defined Networking 95%
- P2P , Video Streaming , Peersim 96%
- IPV4 , IPV6 88%
- 4G Network , 5G Network 80%
- Visual , Underwater Sensor Network 79%
- Multicasting Communication 84%
- Wimax, WiFi 90%
- OFDMA 94%