Spin NS2 codeHow to implement Spin Protocol Projects using NS2 Simulator code.
What is Spin Protocol?Benfits of implementing Spin Protocol Ns2 Code?
SPIN protocols are resource aware and adaptive.SPIN protocols are based on two key mechanisms namely negotiation and resource adaptation.Spin protocol was designed to improve classic flooding protocols and overcome the problems they may cause, for example, implosion and overlap.Major benefit of Implementing spin protocol Ns2 code is of its flexibility.
Advantages of spin routing protocol:
- Topological changes are localized since each node needs to know only its single-hop neighbors.
- It gives a factor of 3.5 less than flooding in terms of energy dissipation and meta-data negotiation almost halves the redundant data.
- It supports broadcast transmissions.
- Use meta-data negotiations to eliminate the transmission of redundant data throughout the network.
Journal Support for Research Scholars
Ns2 Projects Work Progress
- MANET – Mobile Ad Hoc Network 95%
- VANET – Vechicle Ad Hoc Netwok 97%
- LTE – Long Term Evolution 78%
- IoT – Internet of Things 90%
- Wireless Sensor Network 89%
- Network Security 89%
- Ns2 Attacks 96%
- Cognitive Radio Network 85%
- Parallel and Distributed Computing 73%
- SDN – Software Defined Networking 95%
- P2P , Video Streaming , Peersim 96%
- IPV4 , IPV6 88%
- 4G Network , 5G Network 80%
- Visual , Underwater Sensor Network 79%
- Multicasting Communication 84%
- Wimax, WiFi 90%
- OFDMA 94%